Service NSW Makes It Easier To Find Government Information

Apply for a bushfire recovery grant for directly-impacted small businesses. Small businesses and non-profit organisations who have suffered direct damage from the recent bushfires, may be eligible for a bushfire recovery grant.

Actived: Friday Oct 23, 2020


Concessions, rebates and assistance | Service NSW

Browse information about Concessions, rebates and assistance. We pay respect to the Traditional Custodians and First Peoples of NSW, and acknowledge their continued connection to their country and culture.

Category:  voucher Get Voucher

Apply for an Active Kids voucher | Service NSW

The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program. The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year. Voucher 1 is valid January to December and Voucher 2 is valid July to December. To use the voucher, find a registered activity provider and present

Category:  Vouchers Get Voucher

Apply for a regional seniors travel card | Service NSW

The regional seniors travel card provides eligible seniors in regional, rural and remote areas with a $250 prepaid card to help ease the cost of travel. You can use the travel card at certain retailers across Australia to pay for fuel, taxis and pre-booked NSW Trainlink Regional trains and coaches. You'll need to activate your card before you can use it.

Category:  voucher Get Voucher


MyServiceNSW Live Chat

Category:  voucher Get Voucher

Related Results